It’s debatable whether the Forceatt 2 person tent is one of the best two-person budget backpacking tents on the market. Still, it certainly appears to be up there – it has an excellent specification for the price and appears to be ideal for 1 or 2 people.
Dimensions (particularly inner dimensions), weight, fabrics, waterproofing, pole material, pack size, and, of course, price are all important considerations when purchasing a budget backpacking tent. The Forceatt 2 person tent appears to excel in all of these areas.
Let’s get right into the Forceatt 2 person tent’s specifications.
Forceatt 2 person tent
On paper, the Forceatt 2 person tent appears to be a fantastic piece of kit for the price:
The Forceatt Ultralight Backpack Tent, one of the most highly rated tents on Amazon, deserves all of the praise it receives because it is one of the best backpacking tents under $100. In addition, this tent has enough room for two people to sleep comfortably.
This tent is professionally waterproof and windproof. According to the tests, this tent has a waterproofing index of up to 3000 mm. The welded floor design elevates the tent above the wet ground. Water is kept at bay by a full-coverage rain fly.
Inside the tent, two ceiling vents with a large mesh window ensure proper circulation and ventilation. The airflow keeps condensation from forming on the inside. In addition, the micro-mesh fabric improves breathability and makes the tent extremely comfortable. This tent is a great companion for your next backpacking trip because it is simple to set up.
It has a generous inner length of 88.6″ (225cm) – ideal for 1 or 2 people and suitable for tall people. The walls are also reasonably vertical, implying that there will be plenty of space. It’s a good size for two people plus some gear, and it’s also a very spacious one-person tent, or one person and a dog.
It is lightweight, especially for two people. However, it’s light enough for most people to carry and set up on their own, making it ideal for short backpacking and wild camping trips.
It has a high waterproof rating.
The tent comes with aluminium poles, which is a nice bonus at this price.
- Inner dimensions: 88.6″ (225cm) length x 53.1″ (135cm) width x 43.3″ height (110cm)
- There are two doors and two porches, but the porch dimensions are not given.
- 5-pound weight (2.5kg)
- Outer fabric: 75D 220T tear-resistant polyester
- 220D Oxford cloth for the inner floor
- Waterproof: 3000mm on the outside and 3000mm on the inside. 5000mm HHFloor: 5000mm HH
- Aluminium 7001 series poles
- Seasons: 3-4 years
- Pack dimensions: 16.5″ (41cm) x 5.5″ (14cm)
- Lightweight and space-saving design
- It takes only 5 minutes to set up.
- Design that is simple but functional
- Even during torrential downpours, the waterproof coating keeps the rain out.
- Durable and stable
- The floor is insufficiently thick.
- The stakes included in the package are not as durable as they appear and may need to be replaced after a few uses.
- The fabric is thin and prone to ripping if not correctly cared for.
Where can I purchase it?